Three lucky Nigerians and their partners are on their way to London on an all –expense paid trip to the London 2012 Summer Olympics by just using their Diamond Bank Credit Card. The promo, which ran from February 9 to April 30 2012, was open to Diamond Visa credit card holders who activated and used their cards within the promo period. This is one of the several benefits that customers enjoy by using the Diamond Bank Visa credit card. Available in three variants -classic, gold and platinum -the card is the first naira denominated credit card in the Nigerian market. With naira denomination cardholders have the privilege of making repayments on their cards in naira hence saving them the trouble of sourcing for foreign exchange.
The award-winning credit card is specifically designed to complement the lifestyle of card holders and Diamond Bank has a bouquet of credit card offerings catering to different individual lifestyles. These offerings include:
· The Standard Card, which is available in classic, gold and platinum variants, is issued based on the cardholder’s income level.
· The Xclusive card, available in gold and platinum variants, is specifically designed for Diamond Xclusive account holders. (The Diamond Xclusive account is designed for the affluent market segment).
· The Diamond Card, which is encrusted with a real diamond, is only available in platinum variant. It caters specifically to Diamond Privilege account holders and comes with a N5m credit limit.
· The Diamond Corporate Charge card is for companies who wish to provide funds for their staff when they travel on official trips. It comes with a N100m credit limit.
· The Diamond SavingsXtra card is designed specifically for Diamond SavingsXtra account holders. It allows customers build up savings in their account in a bid to win in the Salary-for-life scheme while they spend money on their credit cards.
· The Park & Shop Card is designed for existing or prospective Park & Shop/Spar customers and it allows customers to earn gem points for goods purchased at any Park & Shop/Spar outlets.
Furthermore, customers can enjoy a 45 days interest-free period on purchases made with the card while Gem points earned from using the cards can be redeemed for up to 15% discount on Qatar Airways flights booked at www.qatarairways.com/diamondbank. Also, Gold and Platinum card holders can enjoy up to 75% discounts in over 50,000 hotels worldwide for hotel bookings made at www.hotelclub.com, and also have access to some of the finest golf courses around the world.
In view of its various unique offerings the Diamond Visa credit card was voted the Best Credit Card in Nigeria at the 2011 Card, ATM and Mobile Expo and was also nominated in the same category for this year’s edition of the awards scheduled to hold between 12-14 June. The award seeks to showcase innovations in cards and ePayment offerings in the African continent.
The Diamond Visa credit card comes with a dual protection function that offers a chip and PIN based security feature which guarantees cardholders maximum security. The Diamond Visa Credit Card was the first Nigerian card to be compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which is the highest level of cards payment compliance worldwide.
To benefit from the robust offerings of the Diamond Visa credit cards, kindly visit the nearest Diamond Bank branch.